asdfmovie asdfmovie

Hell yeah!

The Level Up part reminded me of Egoraptor...maybe it's the brows...

Some much fun with this one...absolutely is going into my favourites!

Also, loved the baby sounds of the first scene ^_^

Do you have a waffle Do you have a waffle

Potato!!

The potato in the grinder talks!

Just pause it and you'll see...

I did not discovered that. Someone from the endorphin User Community did!

Lost Titles Lost Titles

OMG!

There is people that think that you made this for an ACTUAL opening theme! It's a joke, people!

Very funny, it remebered me for like Power Rangers but with LOST....nice way of putting Kate there :P

madness reverse madness reverse

Good, but lacks of blood!

It would be really great if it had blood, but I know it's somewhat hard to animate blood correctly.

Awesomefield Awesomefield

haha so funny!!!

OMG!!! that was a perfect parody of Cloverfield!! Thank you for delivering me the thrill of Cloverfield and The fun of Egoraptor's work!!!

AHHH!!Flaming hobos!!!

How to be a Guitar Hero How to be a Guitar Hero

LOL'd hard!

Great, it's so funny...the part that made me laugh most was when you were hanging on the ceiling of that room LOL...

But you really broke that guitar?! That's disrespectful to people that can't afford it, like me...just kidding! :)

After Judgement After Judgement

WHY?

That little swf made me upset! Although I liked more the first one, it was good! But I really didn't understand the ending... i don't know...ok whatever, It was good, keep up the good work!

How not to die' How not to die'

STILL ALIVE!!

It was very funny, but I laughed most when I heard "Still Alive"

Sunday Funnies Sunday Funnies

GREAT!

MASTERPIECE if i say so to you! The only thing i find rare is the keyboard sound that sounded more than an old type writer.

The best part is when the mom opens the door and says "Keep your door open" and then she closes it!!!LOL

Smart Speed Smart Speed

hmmm

like that there isn't any sound, so why on earth should i know what they are saying, at least use bubble speech or something